Sunday, February 19, 2012

Candy Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies

 How do you make something ordinary, into something extraordinary? Pintrest is my new inspiration for questions like these. (By the way, if you have not heard of pintrest, you MUST check it out! You have to be invited or be on a waiting list to get an account. So let me know if you want on and I will invite you.) Basically, pintrest is an online bulletin board that you can "pin" all the ideas, recipes, inspiration, home projects, literally ANYTHING onto your boards. I have made so many recipes from there already, Including one of my now favorite soups, Cauliflower soup. I'm not going to give you the recipe either...you just have to come see my pintrest account to see it :)
Enough about pintrest, more on extraordinary! As I was being inspired with how to make chocolate chip cookies extraordinary, I thought about other things people love...that didn't take long...candy! I decided I would make my favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe and stuff a piece of candy in the dough. I got Rolo's and Reece's cups.

 I took my normal size of cookie dough ball and stuffed a Rolo inside. The next half of dough i stuffed a Reece cup inside.
I baked them as normal.











What comes out of the oven is so extremely tempting that I knew I couldn't have these around my house. So I made them for our Youth Super bowl party to assure they would get eaten! Mmmm....make sure to eat one right out of the oven for that warm caramel goodness!
Happy Extraordinary baking!

No comments: