Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas

Here are some of our Christmas pictures!


I kept the kids busy by making decorations for our family Christmas party!



Christmas morning!







Hallie's first response to her present, eat it!



Melissa's dress-up skirt I found for .49! That's a deal only my Aunt Susan finds!





Luke's guitar



Micah's favorite present, Sesame street figures.



The kids first "family" gift. I am going to start the "Red Plate" honor. I read in a parenting book about this good idea. When you want to honor one of your children you serve their dinner on a red plate. It shows them that they are special and it helps the other kids learn to be happy for their sibling. My mom did a similar thing with us kids. She had "Special Days." We would come home from school and find our name on a poster board our characteristics written around our name. Our favorite meal was cooking too!



Opening our second family gift.



Scooter boards! Family scooter hockey in the basement. I have found already that I might need to get a cushion for mine :)



Christmas at Nana and Pappy's. Grandma and Hallie.



The granddaughters on the Price side.



Luke and Seth.



Aunt Vic and Hallie.



Me and Jeremy and our car harts!



Melissa the baker.



Price side family picture.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments: