Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Weight Loss Series

It's a New Year and so many people make New Year's Resolutions that have to do with losing weight! I invite you to click on Mommy and Me Fitness  and join in our Weight loss series. I asked our Mansfield Instructors their top 5 tips on losing weight. Check it out! You will have to check back in and read the last two tips that will be coming soon!
My personal goal is to lose inches. I have had the number of ten pounds in my head for a while, but I'm okay if I don't get that if I lose the inches. Through Mommy and Me Fitness, I have a personalized trainer, (that happens to be a great friend) that has planned a months worth of workouts and nutrition accountability. I started watching my diet and increasing my activity last Wednesday but my official training start date was this last Monday. After a week I have been feeling really good. There have been moments that my body has told me to slow down, but overall, I feel really good! My biggest accomplishment is enjoying food. I used to just eat whenever I was hungry. Even if that means 1 hour before a meal. Then, at supper, I wasn't hungry but I still ate...cause it was supper! I've been eating like this for years! Thus...the last stubborn 10 pounds! Now, when it's lunch or supper, I enjoy eating because I am hungry! I am still trying to figure out the calories and how many I need. But I look forward to the end result! If you are interested in doing this program, it will not only help you, but it will help benefit the growth of Mommy and Me Fitness. Click HERE for more info!
I took some before pictures of me and now that I have posted about this, I better stick with it cause I have some major accountability! I can't wait to show the after!
I have more to share about this weight loss journey than just weight. I have a few other friends who are doing this along with me and we are joining this journey to our spiritual growth. One question my trainer friend asked me is to pray about what God's goals would be for me. What would HE change about my body? I know I can't do this in my own power so I am thrilled to be searching the Lord for His will as I go down this fitness road. Praise Him for any results that have taken place and that have yet to come!

No comments: