Saturday, November 12, 2011

Mommy and Me Fitness

 I'm excited to share with you that I am now a Blogger for the Mommy and Me Fitness business! Other team members will be posting also, but as for now, I have taken on that job. The business is growing in some exciting new ways! I'd love to have your support. Please visit the blog by clicking here. If you have facebook, "like us" and you can get all the blog updates through the status update.

If you haven't heard of Mommy and Me Fitness, take a few minutes to browse the website. Send it on to others who might enjoy this site and encourage them to give us a try!

Growing Moms Strong!
Fitness for the body,
Refreshment for the mind,
Encouragement for the soul.

2 comments:

Kelly Drake said...

ok...when do you ladies meet? How does it work when we have several kids and we homeschool?

Anonymous said...

Kelly - Have you had a chance to check out the site? They offer five different classes. Your kids do have to be buckled in a stroller. So I only go when I have 2 kids or less. How many kids do you have? You would maybe want to have someone watch your older kids because it's hard to push the heavier kids. In the future, there will hopefully be more classes that develop involving kids. We have had some interest in a home school class. Check out the site and let me know if you have any more questions!