Saturday, May 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Hallie!

 Hallie, my baby, turned 3 years old. As I was looking back at these pictures, it is hard for me to believe that this little girl entered into our family three years ago. It literally feels like a month ago.

I feel guilty as I remember crying when I found out I was pregnant again. I think because Micah's first year was so hard. He struggled and I struggled with health issues. But as I grew to accept God's will for our family, and we got to meet Hallie for the first time, I praise the Lord for His wisdom and good gifts!
 Hallie is truly a gift to our family. She has won our hearts with her sweet, gentle and content personality.

Hallie is a little Mommy. She always has a bag on her shoulder and a baby doll on her hip. She is very smart and is keeping up with her older siblings like she is two years older than what she really is!
Hallie before her birthday party.


"Happy Birthday to you!"

Make a wish sweet Girl!

Melissa and a friend watching Hallie open up some gifts

 
Birthday Girl and her goodies!
Lord Jesus, will you bless Hallie as she grows in our family. Bring her to Yourself at an early age. May she bring glory to You and Your name in all she does! Thank You for bringing her to our family.





No comments: