The Jungeberg family is bringing in the New Year with coughs, medicine and anti-bacterial wipes. This virus hit our kids hard. Poor Hallie took the worst of it. She is on her 6th day of being sick. She scared us the most. We still aren't out of the woods with her yet. Might have to take a second trip to the doctor for her. Because of this sickness, we had to cancel out on several different plans. So life goes. I don't believe that anything happens by chance, so I trust God's plan in keeping us in these couple weeks.
I'm looking ahead into the New Year and decided to make some resolutions:
1) Lose 10 pounds - okay, I'd be happy with 7.
2) Learn to enjoy sweets - not be addicted to them.
3) Continue to read through my Bible on a daily basis. (This is a forever goal of mine but in the fall I had fallen behind in daily reading.)
4) Be more gentle with my words towards my kids.
5) Get back into running. Run at least one 5k this year.
6) Finding my Identity in the Lord. I have been on this journey for a few years now. Really diving in to all this means.
7) Continuing on a project the Lord has laid on my heart in September - more on that later in the year.
8) Start redoing the basement.
I have so many more things I would love to add to this list, but for now, I better stop before I get ahead of myself.
Many blessing to all of you as you start your New Year!