Monday, October 25, 2010

A Few Tweaks

If you notice, I have made a few changes to my blog. The big change is the Title. When I first started this blog, I had no idea what I was naming and what choices I needed to make. So I stuck with, "Our Family" for a while but decided I am ready to personalize it a little more. I wanted to capture the heart of my blogs in the Title. I have always been a planner, never a procrastinator. I have always looked ahead in life. Now, as my family is growing and I continue to grow in the Lord, I am valuing the "right now" time fragments. Lately I have been afraid that life is moving too fast. I have never been like that. The Lord is teaching me to savor each moment of life! Hence the name change to, "Life's Moments." I updated my profile and hope to add a few more additions in the future. Anyways, thanks to all of you that find an interest in my family and I's life! I enjoy sharing!

No comments: