Annie and Jenn
Brooke and Ashley
Jen and I
Our living room in our suite
These are some pretty pics along the canal walk-way.
Even had gondolas!
Jen and Brooke
Jen, Ashley and Brooke
Jen, Annie and I
All of us Mommas
It's kinda hard to see because of the lighting but this is the big auditorium. I took this picture from the top of a bleacher section to get the look of how packed it was!
Joni Erikson Tada
I really enjoyed hearing her speak.
Annie and I
Brooke and Jenn
Brooke and her BFF - Coffee ;)
Some highlights/notes and quotes of what God taught me:
- Identify who or what I am seeking. This could change daily. If it is not centered on God...it's time to refocus.
- Remember, God sought me first!
- If I fill up with junk food, I will lose my appetite for the real feast.
- Make my lifetime a pursuit of seeking God.
- In my service to God, make sure I am still seeking Him.
- My life needs to point to God and His story.
- God can use still use me even though I have made mistakes.
- I am better in deep water with Jesus, than in shallow water without Him.
- When I walk away from my sin, I am walking closer to God.
- The start of revival is repentance. The start of repentance is walking away from my sin.
- It's the extra-ordinary moment of the Spirit of God that produces extraordinary results.
- Try praying through my city's phone book.
- The more I know God, the more clearly I hear Him.
- Pray for revival!