Sunday, May 27, 2012

Rise Up, Dance Your Shoes Off

One of the ministries that I am involved in is worship dance. I really enjoy choreographing music for the purpose of worshiping the Lord. I taught my church group this Rise Up dance with Melody, a teenager from our church. She and I learned these moves off of a youtube video and we performed this at our church picnic last August. As an outreach ministry, we donated shoes to the needy...hence the "dance Your Shoes Off."
This year, a bigger opportunity came up to do this dance city wide! I was able to teach anyone who wanted to learn this dance in Lexington. Then, we all came together in Ashland to perform it! Melissa joined me, she is the first person in the first row below.


What an awesome experience this was! Praise God!

No comments: