Friday, March 12, 2010

Princesses and Strawberry Shortcake!

Melissa got these neat paper doll sets for her birthday. One set is Strawberry shortcake and the other is Disney Princesses. The set includes 6 dolls, several static cling clothes, accessories, and the scenery. It also comes with material, ribbons, beads, sequins and patterns to make your own set of clothes. I think I enjoy playing with these just as much as Melissa does!

Here is the Strawberry Shortcake one with all the pets and scenery.

These are the clothes we made for them.


This is the princess set. This set came with a mini story book for each doll that
Melissa was able to put together.

The dresses we made.

I'm always glad I take the time to sit and play with Melissa. Sometimes I want to just finish my cleaning or start supper, but I know I will look back on these times with special memories! This has been a great "Mommy and Lissa" time! A fun way to pass the time of the winter days.

No comments: